Your golf shot is like your signature: uniquely your own, yet slightly different each time you pick up a pen or club. Both are affected by elements you control, such as how you grip your golf club and your muscle motion, as well as external factors like the golf club, golf ball, pen and paper.
The Key things to remember:
The Proper Golf Stance:
- Square stance: Minimal spin on the ball
- Open Stance: Ball will fade to the right
- Closed Stance: Ball will to the left
How to Grip a Golf Club:
- Ten Finger Golf Grip: Ideal for Beginners
- Interlock Golf Grip: Good for Smaller Hands
- Vardon Overlap Golf Grip: For Stronger Hands
Average Distances for Golf Clubs Chart
|Golf Club||Average Distance (Yards)|
The information in this graphic can be used to improve your game, or as a handy golf club distance chart that will help you learn when to use each type of golf club.